The Top 5 Tips for Being Financially Fit
Jim Brickman is joined by holistic wealth expert Leanne Jacobs who’s giving us a Money Makeover this weekend. See her 5 tips for becoming more financially fit this year.
5. Commit to Cashflow – Use your creative abilities this year to find ways to earn an extra $100-$200 a month.
4. Think Less About Being Broke – Focus your mindset in a positive direction
3. Hire a Financial Advisor – Just as we hire personal trainers for fitness, we should also do so fiscally.
2. Sleep wealthy – Limit stress by keeping up with your finances by staying organized
1. Forget the to do list – Instead focus on three wholistic wealth goals each week which align with your financial wealth.
For more financial tips from Leanne Jacobs, you can pick up her new book Beautiful Money: The 4-Week Total Wealth Makeover.
About the Expert – Leanne Jacobs
Leanne Jacobs worked in sales and marketing for several Fortune 100 companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Nike, DuPont, and L’Oreal, until she had an epiphany: while her life looked successful on paper, she had been living a lifestyle she was brought up to believe was important, but that made her unhappy, unhealthy, and disconnected. She quit her job the next day and overhauled her entire life, a la Beautiful Money. She has an MBA from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada, and leads seminars on personal finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, spirituality, and holistic health. An 8-time marathoner, amateur surfer, and Reiki healer, Jacobs is working with her husband to create a health and wellness charity dedicated to the care of children. Learn more at http://leannejacobs.com/.
Do you have a question for Leanne? Or is there a money matter you want solved? Leave your questions, comments and suggestion in the comments below and we’ll cover it on The Jim Brickman Show.