Celebrate the Love of Your Life
Over the years I’ve heard so many stories from you about songs of mine being used on your wedding day. Many of you walked down the aisle to an instrumental piece, had your first dance to one of my collaborations or had a live performance from a family member or friend.
I’ve been so touched and honored that my music has had such an important part in so many wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagements and anniversaries. So to celebrate National Wedding Day, I’ve collected the songs you’ve used at your weddings and created the Ultimate Wedding Playlist. Some of the songs are classics, some are popular contemporary hits and of course it isn’t a wedding without a few Jim Brickman favorites.
Play this collection of songs to celebrate an upcoming anniversary, share it with someone getting married or find your song and share it with the love of your life. And find even more wedding songs on my brand new album Wedding Songs: The Soundtrack for Your Day.
Listen & Watch
We collected your photos and memories to create this one-of-a-kind video dedicated to all of those couples who shared their special day with me. Thank you for sharing your wedding story with me and I hope you enjoy this video filled with memories set to my song “Love of My Life.”
Jim Brickman’s Wedding Playlist
1. Love of My Life – Jim Brickman
2. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Jim Brickman
3. All of Me – John Legend
4. The Gift – Jim Brickman feat. Colin Raye & Susan Ashton
5. From This Moment On – Shania Twain
6. Valentine – Jim Brickman feat. Martina McBride
7. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
8. Water Music “Air” – Handel
9. If You Believe – Jim Brickman
10. Pachelbel’s Canon (Canon in D Major)
11. Destiny – Jim Brickman feat. Jordan Hill
12. Mendelssohn’s Wedding March
13. Beautiful As You – Jim Brickman feat. All 4 One
14. Your Love – Jim Brickman feat. Michelle Wright
15. You Are So Beautiful – Joe Cocker
16. Love of My Life – Jim Brickman feat. Donny Osmond
17. Love Never Fails – Brandon Heath
18. Dream Come True – Jim Brickman
19. Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Iz Kamakawiwo’ole
20. Wedding Bells – Jim Brickman
Stream Jim’s Wedding Playlist on YouTube & Spotify
About to Tie the Knot?
If you’re getting married or know someone who is – Jim Brickman has just released the ultimate wedding soundtrack – Wedding Songs: The Soundtrack for Your Day
The perfect mix of wedding classics like “Ave Maria” and “At Last” to contemporary hits like “All of Me” and “From this Moment On,” Jim Brickman has compiled the perfect album that will take you from ceremony to reception.
And of course no wedding is complete without Jim Brickman – enjoy exclusive instrumental covers of his hits “The Gift,” “Valentine” & “Love of My Life.”