Jim’s Coffee Routine
Jim can’t start his day without a good cup of coffee and how he brews his is a little strange. Watch his morning coffee routine and share how you like your coffee in the comments below!
In my morning routine, it’s very important to me to have a good cup of coffee. And so I have a special way to prepare it, kind of unusual and I’m going to show it to you. Here we go, my coffee routine in the morning.
So in a pinch I’ll use the Keurig but if I have time in the morning I love to use what’s called a French Press. And my dad who was an amazing cook gave this to me, it’s a Chef’s Choice French Press and I’m going to show you how it works.
- Pour water into the French Press
- Boil the water
- When it stops boiling – take off the top and put the coffee grounds into the boiling water
- I use 8 scoops of coffee grounds that I pour in
- Stir in the coffee grounds into the boiling water
- Slowly put the top and and slowly press down – that’s why they call it a French Press
- One tip that I do is put cinnamon in the cup first before pouring in the coffee
- Pour & enjoy!
French Press Coffee, absolutely delicious! We get coffees from all over when we’re touring, we pick up coffee everywhere. So I use all kinds of different coffees, I take a little cream in my coffee. Bon Appétit!
Would you like to see more of Jim in the kitchen? Share a recipe you’d like to see him try in the comments below!
Watch more 88 Seconds with Jim Brickman
Jim is celebrating Halloween with Ozzy Osbourne! He stopped by the office so Jim thought he’d be a great guest – especially since he uses Ozzy’s tour bus
Chocolate or Caramel? New Clothes or a New Phone? And there’s a This or That Tie! Find out what this or that stumps Jim in this week’s 88 Seconds!
Jim can’t start his day without a good cup of coffee and how he brews his is a little strange. Watch his morning coffee routine now!