Jim Brickman Presents: BRICKMAN’S BIG BREAK!
WHAT IS IT?
The Only Talent Search Exclusively for Singers and Musicians OVER 40!
To Benefit THE ACTORS FUND
Gen Xers and Baby Boomers, let your talent SHINE!
If you’ve always felt like you wanted to share your talent with the world (and you’re over 40) Brickman’s Big Break contest could be your chance!
In a world where TV Talent shows focus on ages 18-30, Brickman’s Big Break embraces talented men & women 40+.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you’ve entered your video (details on how, below) Jim Brickman, and his team of seasoned talent judges, will narrow down to a Top 20.
Then with fans voting along, down to a Top 10.
Finally, one winner will be chosen to appear on Jim Brickman’s LIVE Stream Christmas show, record a song with Jim Brickman, and get seen by seasoned entertainment experts.
10 runners up will get their video entries shown on a LIVE YouTube virtual concert, posted on Jim Brickman’s website, and a group coaching session from Brickman and his staff.
Entry Fee is $50 and portions of the proceeds from Entry Fee and Livestream Concert tickets go to benefit The Actors Fund.
“It’s all about putting the spotlight on Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers. A chance to help realize your true musical potential for success, and get expert coaching from seasoned entertainment experts.” – Jim Brickman
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Create a Video Entry. You can be a singer or a musician. Music can be pop, rock, broadway, instrumental, anything you want. Make your video 3 minutes or less, describe yourself and why you want to live your dream and include a performance that is 2 minutes or less.
- Click the Registration button
- Once you register, you’ll be sent a link to pay the entry fee ($50)
- As soon as the entry fee is paid, you will be sent a webpage containing a dropbox link where you will upload your video
- Upload to the dropbox link given to you (SUBMISSIONS DUE BY SEPTEMBER 7)
By entering Brickman’s Big Break, you own your performance, you are giving us the rights to use your video and performance for marketing and advertising on social media and online. One entry per person.
Award winning Singer/Songwriter/ Producer
Songs w Lady A, Garth Brooks, Christina Aguilera,
Olivia Newton-John and Eric Church
Pianist, Arranger, Vocal Coach
and Associate Musical Director for AMERICAN IDOL