brickman bootcamp for songwriters
Join Multi-platinum hitmaker Jim Brickman for three days of
songwriting, Music Business Workshops, and the chance
to perform at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
with a desire to share their talent
and develop a path to success.
Hands-on experience with Jim Brickman’s team of industry pros.
• Expert feedback on your songs & ideas
• Insider secrets on creating, promoting, and selling your music
• Record and perform your own songs
Click the button below.
Space is limited.
(Early-bird pricing ends April 2.)
Opening Night: Thursday, July 26th
The Brickman Bootcamp kicks off with an opening night welcome party. Jim Brickman will perform an exclusive concert and host a Q&A as part of the evening’s festivities.
Workshops: Friday & Saturday, July 27th & 28th
Sessions will be held at the Brickhouse Network Studios at the historic Shovel Works building in Cleveland, Ohio.
· Cultivate your knowledge of the music business from the inside out
· Collaborate with the industry’s top hit-makers and your peers
· Craft and empower yourself through performance
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame:
Songwriter showcase: Sunday, July 29th
The Grand Finale to the Brickman Bootcamp!
You’ll get the chance to perform your song LIVE, on the same stage that has honored Rock & Roll Legends.
Meet The Experts
of industry professionals.