Join Jim for his most unique concert experience of the year!
Holiday music, plus all his hits!
Who: You and Jim Brickman!
What: A private concert event that will take place virtually via Zoom limited to only 25 households per show
When: See showtimes listed on the left side of this webpage, click on the red buttons to purchase your tickets, limited seating available
Where: Your couch, your kitchen table, your bed, your comfy recliner, your front porch…
Why: To enjoy a one of a kind personal concert experience with Jim!
• Prior to the show, you’ll be mailed a package of 8 surprise gifts autographed by Jim to complete your LIVE experience
• You are being asked to wait to open these presents until the night of your show
• Three lucky households per show will receive a “Golden Keychain” in their gift box
• This keychain awards you the opportunity to ask a question during the show, request a song, or “meet” Jim after the show!
• You will also have the ability to stream the event from Youtube to your TV, while you interact with other guests and Jim on Zoom
Seating is Limited – buy your ticket today!
HOW IT WORKS
1 – Click on a show time on the left hand side of this page.
2 – Purchase a ticket online through this website, before shows sell out. One ticket per household. (Limited seating available!)
3 – Prior to the show, you’ll be mailed a package of 8 surprise gifts autographed by Jim to complete your LIVE experience
4 – It is suggested you wait to open these gifts until your show time.
5 – Follow the instructions emailed to you and log into the Zoom virtual theater at the date and time of your performance.
6 – Three lucky winners per show will find a “Golden Keychain” in their gift, with instructions on what they’ve won during the concert.
7 – Enjoy the show!
70 minutes, no intermission.
• The virtual Zoom lobby will open 15 minutes prior to your showtime. Be sure to log on at least 5 minutes prior to your showtime so we can check you in. There will be no late seating.
• Given the unique nature of this concert, tickets must be purchased in advance and will be checked in the theater lobby/waiting room. Christmas gifts need to be mailed by July 10th, additional shipping may occur outside of the United States.
HOW TO ZOOM
Download the Zoom app and watch this short tutorial to make sure you are ready for the show!
HOW TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE
Watch this short tutorial on how to stream YouTube onto your TV!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
“Jim Brickman’s music brings calm where there is chaos. It soothes my soul.” – Jennifer
“Thank you for the influence your music has had on my life over the years. It is truly magical!” – Abi
“I love Jim because he makes his audience feel as if they are at his home enjoying an intimate gathering.” – Anita
Jim Brickman’s distinctive piano style and captivating live performances, have revolutionized the popularity of instrumental music, making him a driving force behind modern American music.
The hit-making songwriter is the best-selling solo pianist of our time, earning 22 Number One albums and 32 Top 20 Radio Singles. He’s garnered two Grammy nominations, Gospel Music’s Dove Award, two SESAC Songwriter of the Year Awards, a Canadian Country Music Award, and is a member of Pandora’s “2 Billion Streams” Club.
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Brickman is one of pop-music’s most fascinating success stories. He jumped from a career as a jingle writer of famous tunes for advertising, to reviving the romantic standard of the popular song. His first album release was 1995’s “No Words,” and he’s gone on to sell ten million albums worldwide.
Brickman’s captivating Live experiences span 25 years, with eclectic performances from the Troubadour, Grand Ole Opry, and Carnegie Hall to thousands of sold-out concerts throughout the world.
His star-studded vocal collaborations have featured artists like Lady Antebellum, Carly Simon, Martina McBride, Michael W. Smith, Herb Alpert, Michael Bolton, Donny Osmond, Kenny Rogers, Olivia Newton-John, Johnny Mathis, Kenny Loggins, and Five For Fighting.
He’s written three best-selling books, starred in five TV concert specials, and is in the 22nd season of hosting the popular syndicated radio show: “The Jim Brickman Show.”
Hope, faith and peace are truly at the heart of Jim Brickman’s passionate songwriting. “I write music to be shared — to soothe, to inspire, to celebrate, to love. To me, music is the pure and simple soundtrack
to life’s most memorable moments.”